Roll With It

This picture happens to be one of my faves!
Assignment: Learning how to live with puke.

If you were not a fan of baby puke before baby, you may find it just becomes part of your day as the parent of wee.

Conversations with my husband have taken an interesting twist.

"Is this puke on the hand towel,"
Adam calls from the bathroom.
"It could be oatmeal," I reply.
"But it might be puke.
It`s probably puke."

Actually the more I think about it, the more I am sure the probability is high.
I laugh to myself because the chances are good he wiped his hands anyways.
You can only do so many loads of wash a day before you stop caring about a little puke here and there.

Bedsheets.
Hair.
Bra. (Kid has incredible aim power.)

At work midday, Adam receives this picture in his email from me.
The one posted here.
Olivia has learned to roll.
Not only has she learned how to roll. She has learned how to roll into her own puke.
Naturally, I take a picture.

I can hear both Adam and I giggling at our computers at opposite ends of Shanghai.

Ah, puke.
We are so proud of the little tyke:)