Mini Masterpiece

First attempt with pencil-crayons

Hubby & I put together a lazy susan-inspired craft caddy.
Again, I am vicariously re-living my childhood through Miss O!
Again, I am using IKEA as my staple supplier for projects.
We purchased their wooden Lazy Susan second-hand (40rmb/5 bucks) and five of their tin plant pots (4.9rmb each/50cents).
After adhering the pots to the Lazy Susan, it now serves as a mini merry-go-round, ah hem, I mean, art caddy for my, I mean Olivia's pencil crayons, child-friendly scissors (they ONLY cut paper! Phenomenal!), crayons, chalk and goodies yet to be discovered.

Olivia much rather enjoyed watching the table spin and gathering a stack of pencil crayons in one hand only to watch them drop pick-up-stick style onto the floor! 
All play is considered learning; particularly the play where objects are not used for their original purpose!