Felt Food: Bowtie's & Ravioli

Bowties: Step One
Step Two...All Done (Pinch & Stitch)
Ravioli~Shear square edges. Sew. Stuff. Sew.

Felt pasta is a great starter project.
It only requires a few, cheap supplies and you don't need to be a sewing novice to make this meal.
I had some scraps and a few minutes. 
Now Dabby and I are being served pasta for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

EXPAND ON FELT PASTA
Math; Shapes, Counting, Addition & Subtraction. Talk about the shapes used, if your wee one is going to help you prepare the felt for the project. Measure the rectangles and squares to determine the length of the sides.

Restaurant. My baby sister and I used to play this game as often as we could, but I think we used the food my mom had already prepared for lunch. O will play this game with us and knows that there should be a money exchange at some point during the dining experience! 
Include server, chef, menu's, bill and play money for lessons in home economics, reading, writing and math.