Pylon Obsessed

The beloved pylons

There is very little painting happening these days in our household. Not for lack of subject matter, but simply lack of time. These days any creative juices I can funnel, can only be managed into ten-minute time intervals. I keep reminding myself 'she is small for so short a time...Your projects will still be there when she is too cool to play with you anymore.'

After visiting my sister and brother-in-law's home where their basement is a full-out home gym, Olivia has been obsessed with these mini pylons. The rare time that we are in Canada, Olivia somehow equates Auntie's (so far) childless home with fun adult things to get into. Once in the gym, she can sniff out the pylons.

Since we are really not at Auntie's house as much as we should be, I brought her beloved pylons home to Olivia with the oh-so-friendly felt:) My saviour material of choice when a project just won't escape my mind, but I only have ten minutes....

She has not met them with the same enthusiasm as she does Auntie's, but of course there is no toy like somebody elses:)