Modern Masterpiece

O's first mural!
O & T making a masterpiece!

I am not a parent who has a future occupation in mind for O.
She doesn't need to follow in my footsteps when it comes to her interests and hobbies.
Other than enjoying honest playtime for a second round in my life, I try not to live vicariously through O.
But I will not tell a lie.
When I see O involved in artwork, I get warm fuzzies!

O was introduced to her first crack at wall art, not by me, but our lovely friend T and her Mommy!
What a treat! The girls had a blast getting down-right messy. 
And just look at that pose!
That is O's Peacock Pose that her Dabby and I giggle about; when she sticks out her chest and struts, literally, with only the confidence a barely two-year old can have!

EXPAND ON MESSY TODDLER PLAY
Messy Toddler Play. Not only for summer activities, Nursery Activity Idea's lists a load of ways you can enjoy messy play all year round. http://www.nurseryactivityideas.co.uk/category/messy-play

Messy Art Party. Change your playgroup date into a mothers mess nightmare! Best if you have an outdoor space for hosedown or good, old mudroom. Not just for birthdays...and not just for the kids!