Vegan Bites: Fruit & Seed Bars

Omega~Filled Goodness

Weelicious is recipe site for families, with a focus on appetizing food for wee ones. 

Admittedly, I ONLY make recipes that are simple. 
I don't mind if there are loads of ingredients, but I like as little fiddle & prep as possible. Though the site is not strictly veggie, the brilliant mom who writes includes recipes for all kinds of special diets that are the norm these days. 

O and I are the Veg-Heads of the household. 
I get a lot of questions about how healthy our diets can be once we eliminate all animal products, but truth be told, we actually eat a healthier variety than my husband, who is a meat & potatoes man.

This recipe was a hit this afternoon. We recently bought our first jar of Sunflower Butter and it just so happened that is exactly what Weelicious' Fruit & Seed bars called for. We used cranberries, raisins and dates for the 'dried fruit' component and once we are out of Sunflower Butter, I would easily sub in tahini.

See recipe and fab mom's website here!