123 Count-with-me Beanbags

Potato-Stamped Beanbags

A project assigned to me by my sister, started off as a dreaded activity I was afraid I would fail miserably at.
Once I managed some hurdles, I was enjoying the process so much I was brainstorming all the ways I could use potato stamps on other projects!

My very bestest bud has a very brilliant son who is a budding number genius. 
Since he is about to turn three, we devised some potato stamps for linen beanbags. 
Beanbag games are endless, so adding some numbers to the mix, multiplies the possibilities!

Like with my little sisters Nursery Lyrics Canvases http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8780221851335963540#editor/target=post;postID=1900777798395685520, the alphabet (or in this case, numbers) have to be cut in mirror-image, so they can be read when stamped on the cloth. Plus "6" and "9" can work as one stamp, which is handy when you are cutting several potato's and trying to be precise.

The above need some ironing and a good turn at the sewing machine before packing them up for the trip home. We'll hold off on the rice filling until we land.

EXPAND ON BEANBAGS
O's original set of beanbags..still go to excellent use on a weekly basis!