Garden Boxes: Woodworking

 Daddy's Little Helper

Luckily, I have loads of nice memories of childhood. One of those being any time that my dad gave me access to his scrap wood box!

In our house there always seems to be 90-odd half-finished projects lying around the house because I am a Pinterest addict and have amazing access to supplies here in Shanghai.
However, last weekend Daddy insisted on some free time for his project-of-choice; making garden boxes for this year's balcony crop.

 Eager Eye's

I could absolutely relate to O's eagerness.
She is not much for art.
She can do without the crafts.
But she loves to build and she loves the opportunity to figure out new materials.

Hardware Girl

For now, she serves as a bit of a gopher, but this did not seem to bother her one bit. 
She was involved and absolutely helpful!

EXPAND ON WOODWORKING
Styrofoam & Golf Tee's. Not ready to arm the wee ones with nails and a hammer? Try out a piece of styrofoam, golf tee's and a little mallet.