Vegan Bites: Chocolate Drop Cookies

Frozen Cookies

Back in the day when I was a nanny, the kids I looked after requested my mothers Chocolate Drop Cookies, almost daily. They are easy to make, relatively cheap and easy for kids to help with.

The other day I ran across a similar recipe on Pinterest, but it was a Vegan version. We hardly had any of the ingredients listed (Ooooh we miss Maple Syrup!), so we concocted our own version.
Really, these are so simple, you could mix and match depending on what is in your cupboard!
I love that these have no sugar, are full of healthy toddler fats & of course, calcium & iron-rich carob.

Vegan Chocolate Drops
~1 T coconut oil
~1-2 T nut/seed butter
~3 T carob powder
~1 cup oats
Mix.
Drop.
Freeze 30 minutes.

They were best left in the freezer with the Carob Popsicles that are now Self-Serve!