Parenting Picks: 50 Fun Activities



Apartment Therapy, is right up there with Pinterest when it comes to my net surfing addictions.
(and I am positive there are worse net surfing addictions!)
Weekly emails arrive in my inbox from the former.
Not simply a site for home decor, but also green living, food and family life.
One stop shop!

This week's email featured "50 posts to help you make the most of summer".
So I scouted through and decided where we would start.
I am guessing the projects will take us right out of summer and into next year!
Definite read if you like getting your hands dirty with you wee ones!

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/50-posts-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-summer-191910?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Family+7913&utm_content=Family+7913+CID_e6623b2e80d65c2f69b8942e7abafebf&utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_term=Go%20to%20full%20post