Puppet Theatre: Nesting Projects

IKEA Fabric

Orange is the 'pop' colour throughout our house, so I could not pass up this IKEA patterned fabric.
When I was finishing nesting projects prior to O's birth, I designed a Doorway Puppet Theatre.That one has been shipped off as a gift.

Doorway Puppet Theatre

We made one for our home with the heavy IKEA fabric and the help of our local tailor;)
The results are FAB!

Front View

It is made to hang in a standard-size doorway with the help of tension rods; one at the top and one below the window. Velcro ties keep the curtains drawn back for the show.

Back View

Two extra large pockets house tons of tiny finger puppets (also IKEA purchases) as well as some larger puppets we have collected and received as gifts.

Though I didn't have the time or energy to sew this up myself, I managed to make a long bag with handle for storing;)