I Vant to Suck Your Blood

 Scary Vampire Bat Baby

Beware Gotham City. 
The Bat is Back!
A smaller, cuter, female version, but do not be deceived by this cute little mug....


Who am I kidding...she is the sweetest bat I have ever met!
Not a blood-sucking bone in her body.
Come on, look at that dimple. She couldn't hurt a fly.

  Speaking of 'fly'...

I Can Fly!

Her big sister thinks this is hilarious!


Happy First Hallowe'en, Charlotte!

EXPAND ON HALLOWE'EN
Make a Jack-O-Lantern!


O did not want to scoop out seeds or have input on what Jack should look like, but she is definitely running to bed at night, so we can light him up on the windowsill! I should use Jack-O-Lanterns to get her to bed every night of the year!

TOAST PUMPKIN SEEDS.
 We only get squash in Shanghai, not actual pumpkins. The squash seeds are too dense, so we buy green pumpkin seeds, lightly oil, salt and toast them! Fabulous!! 

READ HALLOWE'EN STORIES
 Baby Hallowe'en Book

 Big Girl Hallowe'en Book

FINGERPLAYS
Five Little Pumpkins sitting on the gate,
the first one said, "Oh my, it's getting late!"