Parenting Picks: Homesteading
Bread
According to my husband, bread is the basis of homesteading.
Baking your own bread is the beginning of self-sufficiency.
He read this on Urban Farming http://www.urbanfarmonline.com/ to which he has recently subscribed.
The more he tells me about what he is learning, the more I'm convinced it's Pinterest for Men!
Jokes aside, this is how we wish to homeschool, or 'unschool' our children.
EXPAND ON UNSCHOOLING RESOURCES
Urban Farming. See above!
Dangerous Books for Boys by Iggulden Bros.Amazing collection of books regarding history, survival, DIY projects and lists of must-read classics.
Soule Mama. This amazing family has written books, have five children and are definitely homeschooling homesteaders. Brilliant and inspirational! On my Favourite Bloglist (right hand column) http://www.soulemama.com/
Soule Mama. This amazing family has written books, have five children and are definitely homeschooling homesteaders. Brilliant and inspirational! On my Favourite Bloglist (right hand column) http://www.soulemama.com/
*Note: I didn't bake the bread pictured above.
**Apparently my daughter has noticed how I document our food!
I found this picture on her camera of her 'Basil & Spinach' concoction!!!
O Documents her Recipes too!