Creating 'Curb Appeal' (& Garbage-Picking!)

Before

Between 
(After to come...later!)

 New windows are in and fab.
Old ornamental shutters removed.
Freshly painted fence gaining attention from neighbours.
Hunting for 'Curb Appeal' updates...on the cheap.
Dreaming of Adirondack Chairs when the Garbage Gods responded to my prayers:)

On a neighbourhood walk with O and C, I spotted a big, old Adirondack chair out with Monday nights trash. Being my fathers daughter, I went over for a 'light perusing', lest I look like a scrounging raccoon!
Sizing up the situation, there was no getting that monstrosity home with a baby attached to my chest and a three-year old carrying a bag of pears.
I sent out hubby to do the dirty work.


So, we have some repairs and painting to do;)

EXPAND ON CURB APPEAL
Vintage Mail Box. When we moved in, we ditched the homemade wooden mailbox, painted and weather-worn and purchased a simple vertical mailbox for less than $10. Here's the update it is about to receive. http://www.instructables.com/id/Vintage-Mail-Box-for-Kids/