Little Miss Monkey
Let's Make Mischief!
Early every morning, Baby C is awake and ready to start the day.
This is the only time that I can offer her true one-on-one; uninterrupted play time with mama.
The rest of the day, she is bombarded by two (sometimes three) of us, entertaining her, playing alongside her, often smothering her with wanted (and unwanted) attention!
Her environment is rich with interactions, long before we leave the house!
With your first child, you get a load of individual playtime.
But your second is blessed with attention at the drop of a hat...
...from multiple sources!
She happily plops herself onto any lap in the vicinity!She knows how to care for others, due to the amount of care she receives!
In a rare moment of peace, she does her own thing.
She goes there to take a breath..and eat stickers or something else she has confiscated from us.
Some days I worry that I'm not planning enough activity for her, then I step back and realize, she is already a busy little girl!