Bingo: Preserving Pieces through Print-making
"There is a little girl I know, Olivia's her name-o.
O-L-I-V-I-A"
O-L-I-V-I-A"
After months of making her own little markings she calls letters, O nailed her name for the first time this week!
Then, feeling fierce and fabulous, she drew a Tiger Paw & Arm!
Both will be framed or turned into gold pendants or something else proud parents do:)
Another option is print-making to preserve this piece.
O loves to make prints, so we transferred her images by way of Natural Light Box (the window!)
Then we took a piece of polysterene and ball point pen to create the 'stamp' for inking prints.
'Molly Moo' posts a Stamping Kit from Silhouette http://mollymoocrafts.com/diy-stamps-silhouette/, that looks no less than brilliant, but for all intents and purposes, our polysterene prints will suffice (and cost only pennies to produce!)
EXPAND ON CHILDRENS ART & WRITING
Not Kidding; All that glitters is gold. You can absolutely get your childs work transferred to jewelry. It's less drastic than a tattoo:) Etsy crafters are making fortunes with mothers!
Silver Pendants https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/64725330/daddy-or-grandpa-gift-your-childs
A La Carte Charms https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/95318646/a-la-carte-charms?ref=v1_other_2
Sayings https://www.etsy.com/listing/76635056/extra-large-size-heart-your-own-writing?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share