Daily Doodle: Op Art

 Op Art

When I took a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmA69mffKLo the drooling began! 
I could eat this stuff up!
Math and art combined is common (dare I say, inevitable?), but this is sheer genius. 
I got straight to work practicing my triangle illusions!
Not as easy as 'video lady' makes it look!

Silly me thought this would be a clever 'colouring' page to present.
I offered it to O to do with what she wished.
Little did I know, she had confiscated the protractor set supplies I laid out.
She declined my offer and insisted she was already doing math.
Then she presented me with, "The Squid", as she titled her work.

 The Squid
Math and art indeed!

"A Bunny"
Then Baby C made some sweet little scribbles and laughed, "A Bunny!"

Silly, silly you, Mom.
Again, mommy butts out and learns her wild-lings are crammed with creativity of their own!
No prompts necessary.