Whoever finds this...

"Think Good Thoughts"

Our little hippie island in Hawai'i was complete with a nudist beach, evening sing-alongs and signs similar to the one pictured above, pinned up at every corner.

Words have an ability to lift up or bring down.
Simple messages like these encourage a bit of centering in an otherwise hectic world.
Very powerful stuff for very little effort.

It reminded me of a "Take What You Need" sign I came across online. 
A hand-written 'advertisement' that will easily draw eyes with it's offers.
I'm enlisting my crew to help me post a couple of these around town...and keeping one pinned up for ourselves.


We passed by a few of our posters the next day.
I wasn't sure what to anticipate, but we noticed that a few of them had various tags ripped off, giving us an extra skip in our step;)

EXPAND ON SHARING THE LOVE
Whoever Finds This. My father used to play this song for me by Mac Davis, if I'm not mistaken, on our old record player. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuDrvibicWE 
It has absolutely stuck with me.

Knit The Sky. I love this project! I cannot knit (sorry Granny), but this could easily be done with children's artwork or little felt cut-outs and 'dropped' around town. http://www.leafcutterdesigns.com/blog/knit-the-sky-yarn-bombing/?utm_source=Curios+%26+Projects&utm_campaign=ae4813c780-CP-July2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a5783bb8f7-ae4813c780-85199121&mc_cid=ae4813c780&mc_eid=ee20f55371
It reminds me of my recent favourite, 'Extra Yarn' by Mac Barnett. http://www.amazon.ca/Extra-Yarn-Mac-Barnett/dp/0061953385 This book is a keeper...already added to our collection.