Daily Doodle: The Whole Family

The Whole Family

I've said it before, but I love witnessing children's drawings progress.
They have this innate ability to let work flow and I am so envious of this inhibition!

I was especially excited when O announced she had drawn a picture of the whole family!
We've had portraits done before, but never our family inclusive.

As it turns out, I was being hot-headed to think that I would have the privilege of being included.
At first glance, you would think Mommy was holding hands with Daddy
But I stood corrected.
That is O and she is holding her doll, while Daddy holds Baby C.

And where is Mommy exactly?
"You're at the La Leche League conference and Daddy took us to the park!"
(park grass and mud included.)

Then O asked me to spell, "You're the best dad" on the chalkboard so she could include it in her drawing;)

EXPAND ON MOM SHOULD KNOW BETTER
Butterfly and Hairy Legs. http://mamadrool.blogspot.ca/search?q=hairy+legs 
Mom in all her glory as a butterfly and later depicted with hairy legs for the more realistic version!