Backyard Scavenger Hunt

Having my camera constantly at hand, this was a project I could easily pull off.
http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/2011/08/backyard-photo-scavenger-hunt.html
I made an effort to take close-ups, to ensure there was a little challenge to the project.


I asked O & C to work together to find the collection of objects around the yard.


Once the first few were found, they got the hang of looking at objects from a closer view-point.


EXPAND ON PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNTS
Kids Photography. Ever since we gave O her first camera, I've realized how much it reveals about the way she views the world; her vantage points, her interests and her sense of creativity. We have since bought her better camera https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00ZZGJH9Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and I'm noticing the technological advantages of introducing photography at an early age. This camera has numerous features that she figured out sans manual!
Our next project will be having O complete her own Photo Scavenger Hunt.