Creative Education: Vase & Chairs

'Vase & Chairs'

We have masses of art pieces going on. Assigned aside.
Our solution to collecting all the paper projects is a basket reserved for finished pieces.
When it is teeming, we resolve to tuck through the papers, sorting which can be recycled and which need saving.
Nature Art: pasted into Nature Journals
Favoured pieces: saved to folder for end-of-year Art Poster.

As I was smiling my way through the last sifting process, I came across 'Vase & Chairs'
It's a tiny piece, which makes it ideal for the end-of-year poster, but it's also a very clever understanding of perspective.

Creativity comes in many forms, on a daily, hourly basis around here.
Miss C can now print and uses drawings combined with words to communicate her current state, before dropping off her work in the fridge slot ('Moms Mailbox'), tapping me and running away.

"This is C. I was sad."

By nature and on various occasions, by profession, I'm an artist.
So it would be easy to argue that I encourage and infuse my family with creative challenges, due to my bias towards the Arts.