Math Monday: Marble Maze Lego Challenge

 Marble Maze Challenge
 
Disclaimer: I love Lego. Brilliant product. One of Denmarks best inventions. 
However, I'm curious as to why Lego has not found a way to go green, so I won't purchase the product. Fortunately, the collection we have is a treasure from hubby's childhood home.  We even found an old tackle/tool box for easy storage.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/23/news/companies/lego-sustainable-material/index.html
 


Miss C was not interested in the challenge, so created one of her own.
The Giant Lego Block. She started with the extra large 'baby-safe' lego and when she ran out, she asked her sister for the little "2x4's" until she had made a massive solid structure!


My father-in-law's garage is a treasure trove for anyone brave enough to rummage.
I turned this beautiful tackle and tool into a Lego Mansion!

Miss O did enjoy the Lego Challenge, so I have been offering a new one each day.
Day Two?
Write your name in Lego.