Child-Led Lessons

 Mr. M's Moutains
Everyone is taking turns for Child-Led Lessons.
I noticed the kids giving each other detailed art lessons, so I asked if I could be one of the students.
Any artist will tell you, to learn to draw like a child is one of the greatest challenges and offers the biggest rewards.
I noticed a few things:
~kids liked each others clear directions
~the 'teacher' executed her/his work on the spot. No planning ahead and barely any erasing!
~interest levels were high (meaning; they have participated in over ten lessons equaling approximately 3 hours)
~processes were very individual
 Miss C's Humpty Dumpty
Miss O's Tiger
 
Generally the 'teacher' began the class by asking what the students were hoping to draw.
Then, immediately started the lesson! The teacher would then proceed to tour around the artists and make comments on their work! haha!

I encourage you to find the nearest child and request an art lesson.